If you feel you meet the guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to submit an application. Only one application will be processed at a time and applications will be processed in the order received. An incomplete application will not be considered. Please Note: Some properties do not allow pets.
Each person 18 years of age or older must complete and sign an application.
If a co-signer is necessary, the co-signer must also complete and sign an application. The acceptance of a co-signer is not normal policy and is subject to individual approval or denial by PropertyADVANTAGE, Inc.
To be processed and considered, a $35.00 non-refundable processing fee must accompany all applications. If your application is not processed, this $35.00 processing fee will be refunded.
The applications will not be considered with missing or false information.
$35.00 Processing Fee – Per Applicant.
- Gross monthly income must be 2.25 times the amount of the monthly rent.
- Income will be verified from copies of the prior pay stubs provided with the application.
- Self-employed applicants must provide their most recent tax return and 3 months bank statements. Name and Account number must be printed on the statements.
- Unverifiable income will not be considered.
Condition of Move-in:
- Lease Documents must be signed within 48 hours of approval. The property will remain on the market until the documents are signed.
- 50% of the security deposit funds required to be paid at lease signing
- Lease Processing Fees: Leases up to $1,100.00 rent per month = $25.00 lease processing fee to be paid with all other required move in funds. Leases in excess of $1,100.00 rent per month = $50 .00 lease processing fee to be paid with all other required move in funds.
- All Move-In Funds are to be paid in the form of a cashiers check or money order, payable to PropertyADVANTAGE, Inc., before keys are provided. No exceptions.
- Hours for lease signing are Monday through Friday, between 9:00 A.M. and 4:30 P.M. by appointment
Latest Blog Posts
Check out the most current news and information for property owners, renters, HOAs and investors.