Tenant Placement Services in San Diego
One-Time San Diego Tenant Placement
Our one-time tenant placement service is for San Diego property owners and landlords who prefer to handle the daily property management, but need assistance securing a qualified tenant from a professional property management company. Some property owners find using something like a property management software to help manage their property and tenants.
Your real estate investment is likely one of your most important assets, and as such, you want to protect it by having the right renters. Our San Diego tenant placement service takes away the stress of finding qualified tenants. We know that landing the right tenant can be a difficult and time consuming process, which is why we offer our expertise to protect our owner’s rental investment.
Get 3 Months
Our Three-Fold Process:
- Provide market rent analysis
- Recommend maintenance projects
- Facilitate maintenance to get property in rent ready condition
- Creatively advertise and market vacancies
- Show vacant units
- Thoroughly screen prospective tenants
- Our tenant screening process includes: Verifying tenant employment and income, interview current and past landlords and obtain and review a credit report.
- Execute lease/rental agreement
- Collect security deposit
- Conduct move-in inspection
- Provide original documentation and accounting
We service all of San Diego County, including north San Diego, such as San Marco and other North County cities, East San Diego such as El Cajon, and downtown San Diego and surrounding areas. Our property management office locations in Carlsbad and Oceanside facilitate our County wide services.
Not sure if you can do it on your own?
See what our monthly property management services can provide.
Latest Blog Posts
Check out the most current news and information for property owners, renters, HOAs and investors.